Started January 2 2013

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Questions questions questions


Today I am writing my first blog away from home. The course runs 2 days a month for 5 months; this session is the third of the five.AS I have mentioned in earlier blogs, the 2-day session covers incoming water and water loops within the mill, sheet formation, and effluent.

Currently I am perched on a wooden stool with my laptop on the dressing table, and slurping a mug of instant Nescafe in an attempt to jolt me into activity.

I will start the day with a test for them, so I am toying with the idea of putting some of the questions on here, just to see if any of them do read this blog, as they say they do.

Yes, I think I will, so, people here are three of your morning questions;

In which stage is effluent polished?

Where do we measure HRT?

What is the Mogden formula used for?

I have just been checking the views on my papermaking videos, 1763 at the moment. I am longing for it to get to 2000 so that I can tweet it and get a bit more publicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment