Started January 2 2013

Sunday 6 January 2013

Coffee or Kopi?


This morning I am relaxing with one of my favourite drinks. I call it Coffee Tobruk although its proper name is Kopi Tobruk.

It is made with a strong Java blend; given to me on my recent visit to Indonesia. Kopi Tobruk is made simply by pouring just boiled water over a good spoonful of this wonderful aromatic coffee and giving it a good stir. Next comes the hard part, waiting 4-5 minutes for all the coffee grounds to settle to the bottom before sipping this black nectar.

If you want to read more about Kopi Tobruk, just follow the link to WikiHow


What a morning! The rain has stopped, the sun is just coming up, but sadly i cannot see it because of the thick fog. The household is quiet as everyone else is still asleep. It’s just me, the aroma and the dogs at my feet.

What do I like best at this time of year? The darts have started at The Lakeside.

No comments:

Post a Comment