Started January 2 2013

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Another YouTube Milestone

Well it's good to be back home, but  now is the time to do all that admin work that no one else sees.

I woke up at 5 this morning, so, let the dogs out into the back garden, had a coffee and some toast and now I feel fit to go.

First thing I did was to check my YouTube stats as there are some minor milestones coming up. One happened last night, my History of Papermaking video passed 300 viewings. A good start to the day. Please check it out if you have the time, it is on my YouTube Channel.

While you are checking it out (or not), take a moment to think of my friends and colleagues in China who will never see it. The Chinese Government don't allow them to access YouTube.

I should really start with a thank you to my listeners for the past two days, Jane, Andrew, Norman, Mark, Martin, Ryan, Barry, Tony, Jonny, Ian and Simon. Thanks for being such an interactive bunch, it makes my life a lot easier, and thanks for the great feedback.

This morning I will be filling in their details and sending off the forms to the National Skills Academy MPS, for their Certificates.

Another bit of good news is that they have booked another course for February.

This is a great start to the New Year, three courses delivered in January, three booked in February and maybe a fourth that has not yet been confirmed.

Later today Prison Widow will be visiting, so better get the good coffee and posh biscuits out!





No comments:

Post a Comment