Started January 2 2013

Monday 25 February 2013

Paperless? Not for me thank you!

News Bites
Google has been having a campaign about making a paperless world. But this seems to be backfiring. 

Naturally as a paper-maker myself I am not very keen on this idea. We do plant more trees than we cut down

The best comment I have seen to date is this

Hey Google Guys - If you want a paperless world, try wiping your bum on a piece of aluminium foil!


Trainer Talk
All packed and ready to go. For the next two days I will be involved with the MDP catchup session and Technical Taster

I have all my key accessories neatly packed. 

Light Sabre
Long length of rope
Fibres models
Wallpaper
Blank answer sheets!

Have just arranged a meeting to discuss Papermaking apprentices for next year. That is two mills now

Today I have applied to become an examinations centre. More news about that later!



Thought for the day
The teacher can only open the door. It is up to the learner to walk through it


And Finally

I have to commend this to you

Ever wondered what Prison Widow gets up to in her spare time

Prepare yourself and then.......

Watch this YouTube Video

If you like it, then please recommend this Blog and share the light





No comments:

Post a Comment