Started January 2 2013

Friday 15 February 2013

£3 million to watch Assange!


News Bites

I read today about Julian Assange, still in the Ecuadorian embassy. The police have racked up a massive wage bill of almost £3 million for a round-the-clock guarding of the embassy! Unbelievable?

Is he really that dangerous?

Why cannot they have a webcam watching the doors?

Could the police or government find something better to spend the money on?
Maybe schools? Nurses? Heating for pensioners? Improved cancer screening? Help with childcare?

Just how high is the bill going to go before someone sensible says STOP?

Or maybe there is no one sensible around?



Trainer Talk
Just an hour left to write my Blog. Been with a great bunch of lads for the 1st session of MDP. I gave them a test first thing Wednesday and they achieved a class average of 6.8 marks. I think that really justifies them being on the course! This afternoon before we broke up we did the test again, and the class average was 33.2. I did keep telling them that they had no idea how good I was ! LOL

Then there was a four drive home, never fun! Great to be back with the family though.






No comments:

Post a Comment