Started January 2 2013

Saturday 2 February 2013

Not the Brightest

Good morning world, It is a lovely sunny Saturday morning, so nothing heavy. Lets start off with a little joke before moving on.

Not the Brightest

A man in prison gets a letter from his dad. The letter says: ‘Dear son, now that you’re in jail, I have no one to weed my garden.’ The son writes a letter back, saying: ‘Dad, you can’t weed the garden. That’s where I buried the bodies.’ The police intercept the letter and learn that there are bodies hidden in the dad's garden. A team of forensic officers spend two weeks digging it up. They find nothing. Dad gets another letter some time later from the son: ‘Dear Dad. Sorry, that was the best I could do.’


The Reunion

For weeks now, I have been looking forward to a reunion. Sadly of all the people that turned up, only one person from my old class was there, but on the positive side, there was no-one to interfere (or overhear) with our reminiscences. We had a really good laugh about the 'Egg Round', the 'Paper Round' and the 'Milk Round'. If he ever reads this Blog, I am sure he will laugh out loud. For the rest of you, I'm afraid it will have to remain one of life's mysteries. But you can enjoy speculating!!!

Memories of camping in Kearsley Park, flooded back. listening to Norman Greenbaum's Spirit in the Sky.And Simon and Garfunkles Bridge over Troubled Waters  We all laughed at the twins, who had no idea how to use a can opener to open a can of beans. I hope that the YouTube link works, if it does, please enjoy a piece of pop history. NOTE TO SELF - add these to your YouTube collection

I am finding typing a little strange this morning,I keep hitting all the wrong keys, wonder if it has something to do with the beer I drank last night. Or maybe I'm just tired, hadn't drunk so much for ages, had to get up 6 times in the night to pee. I think I am a drinking lightweight now.


News Crazy

UK news story of the day,- people are putting the wrong sort of rubbish into street waste bins, household waste for example.

What is the councils answer to this ? - Its obvious really, - lets remove the waste bins.

So, lets back track on this story a little, so we can see the full picture

OBSERVATION 1 The council stop weekly household rubbish collection, and now collect every two weeks
(so I guess their bins get over full? Maybe full to overflowing?)

OBSERVATION 2   Household rubbish suddenly starts appearing in bins on the street
(Could there be a connection between household bins getting over full and household rubbish appearing in street bins? Of course not stupid! It's a purely random act, a coincidence!)

OBSERVATION 3   Councils remove the bins from the streets.
( I wonder what will happen next. COUNCILLORS please place your right index finger in your right ear and shout very loudly the word RED - backwards 





No comments:

Post a Comment