Started January 2 2013

Sunday 8 December 2013

Relationship between PITA Barry Read and FTA Services

I still want to know what happened to the money that PITA administered and which I was promised. I also asked what what PITA's relationship was/is with FTA Services.


My search for my money went from the Carbon Trust to PITA, and then the trail goes cold.

Did they pay it out?
Why did they pay it to?

These are two very simple questions, but as you can see below PITA have no interest in telling me where it went. 

BUT they still want my money!!!!

I wonder WHY they do not want to look and see where it went?

It is the PITA AGM next week

I wonder if anyone will ask these questions?



PITA's official; reply to my enquiry is below.


Dear Dr Mann,

With reference to your e-mail, dated 27th November 2013, which I understand was circulated to the majority of the Board of Directors of PITA.

From my personal point of view I have no knowledge of any of the events you outline. 
The dispute you describe appears to be  between yourself and a third party Limited Company. This does not involve PITA and, therefore, it is inappropriate for you to include PITA and equally inappropriate for PITA to comment such a dispute.

Furthermore it would be inappropriate for the Board of Directors of PITA to respond to the additional questions that you seek to raise.

However, we would welcome your re-joining PITA for the coming year.

Yours sincerely




Martin Wroe

PITA National Chairman

24 comments:

  1. inappropriate?He likes to use the word 'inappropriate' doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a pure cop out to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. a mega cop out.. give this man the money you owe him

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol who does this guy think he is lol.. how many times can the dumb ass use the word inappropriate lol... its a angry reply and a defensive one which 9 times out of ten is usually a guilty one trying to scramble their way out of a situation... blast him all over the net and see what they come up with lol and i hope you get your money sorted mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like the man threw his dodo out of his pram mate. hope u get the money they owe you and stick to your guns with it buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Michael. I was hoping this issue would be taken up at the PITA Board meeting that should have been held in December. But it was cancelled !

      Delete
  6. my main question is this, what are these people hiding? How can these people deny it when they administered payment? How very bizarre!!!!!! Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you doing a follow up blog post?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michael, Yes is the short answer. I have been pondering what to do. As PITA have refused to answer my questions, since they are a registered charity, I guess my next move is it ask the Charities Commission.

    I will keep you all posted

    ReplyDelete
  9. get in there with the charity commission and report them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gettin a petition going for you Sir

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you know how much chief executive's of charities are on? Let me tell you Dr Mann, it is not pittance, therefore I suggest you go through the proper channels and let the Charity Commission investigate to see exactly where your money is. As for the arrogant reply by Mr Martin Wroe, my six year old son could have replied more professionally than him! I wish you luck and hope that this resolves itself soon. It seems like you have a few supporters on your blog that will get behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got to agree with Dee.. these people who run charities have a few quid so make sure u get your money xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. have you got it all in writing about the money you were promised?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd tell him to stick his letter up his ass!!!!! It is worded very juvenile and to be quite honest with you it is insulting, so I would tell Martin Wroe, to wroe wroe wroe his boat gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily, the man can only dream!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hate to say this, but a lot, not all, charities only think of lining their own pockets so get back what they owe you and good luck with the fight :-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are all these people bent or something? Can't find a contact address for Wroe or Read anywhere? Hmmmm fishy people if u ask me mate

    ReplyDelete